Join us for an exciting experience with friends and family. Fun filled days of educational activities, world-class salesroom, themed meal events and sightseeing opportunities!
Convention Information and Forms
The Convention Registration Form is in the Winter Issue of DOLL NEWS, which is mailed in January as well as linked to below. Members with priority registration may send in their form February 1st through March 1st. Registration for UFDC Members begins on March 15th. Family members may register beginning April 1st.
Registration packets are mailed out to all members registered for the convention in mid-April. A description of each meal, seminar, and workshop is contained in the tentative schedule booklet mailed with the packet. Registrants then mail in their workshop, seminar, and theme meal event request forms which are included in the packet and also below. Confirmation to attend these requested events are mailed to convention registrants in mid-June.
Rosen Centre Hotel Reservations:
Please note – the only telephone number that should be used to make your hotel reservations at the Rosen Centre Convention hotel in Orlando is Rosen Centre’s toll-free number 1-800-204-7234.
You may also reserve your room through the Internet at:
- Convention Registration Form
- Event Request Form, Due May 20
- Banquet Seating Request Form, Due May 26
- Junior Collector Tea Registration Form
- Kish Companion Order Form
- Early Helper Ticket Sales
- Helper Form, Due June 9, 2017
- Competitive Exhibit Entry Form, Due June 20, 2017
- Ticketed Meal Event Host Sponsorship Application, Due February 15, 2017
More convention information: