Welcome to the World of Doll Collecting!
The study of dolls is truly the study of humankind. Few artifacts reflect our history as accurately as do dolls. From food to fashion, dolls and their accessories provide a fascinating window to the past and provide a record for the future. Doll collecting is one of the largest hobby groups in the world enjoyed by enthusiasts everywhere!
The United Federation of Doll Clubs has been promoting the hobby of doll collecting and serving the needs of doll collectors since its beginning in 1949. Learn more about the organization and this website on the About UFDC page.
Latest Blog Posts
- Shopping at UFDC (1) October 18, 2014
- UFDC’s Calendar Girl ~ Little Miss October (0) October 1, 2014
- UFDC’s Calendar Girl ~ Mrs. September (0) September 1, 2014
- Congratulations, Bradley Justice, “Barbie’s Best Friend”! (4) August 20, 2014
We’re thrilled to announce that our own Bradley Justice, former region 8 director and contributing editor to Doll News, has been given the “Barbie’s Best Friend” award. The award was presented by Carol Spencer at this year’s Barbie Convention in Nashville, TN. Bradley told us, I am home from Barbie convention and wanted to let you know ...
- UFDC’s Calendar Girl ~ Miss August (0) August 1, 2014
- Scenes from the salesroom (2) July 19, 2014
- Luncheon–Leeann’s Passion for Gardening! (6) July 18, 2014
Luncheon--Leeann's Passion for Gardening!
- President’s Choice in the Competitive Exhibit (4) July 18, 2014
- At Your Service Ice Cream Social (6) July 16, 2014
- More from the meet and greet! (0) July 16, 2014
We also met UFDC Region 13 RD, Jane O’Hara!