Welcome to the World of Doll Collecting!
The study of dolls is truly the study of humankind. Few artifacts reflect our history as accurately as do dolls. From food to fashion, dolls and their accessories provide a fascinating window to the past and provide a record for the future. Doll collecting is one of the largest hobby groups in the world enjoyed by enthusiasts everywhere!
The United Federation of Doll Clubs has been promoting the hobby of doll collecting and serving the needs of doll collectors since its beginning in 1949. Learn more about the organization and this website on the About UFDC page.
Latest Blog Posts
- UFDC’s Calendar Boy ~ Master March (0)March 1, 2014
- Convention 2014 Tours Spotlight (0)February 28, 2014
- The Latest Fashion for Spring! (0)February 24, 2014
- Three Collections – One Connection (0)February 21, 2014
The last few years have seen many of the great doll museums close. On March 29th and 30th, Theriault’s will be holding an auction in Naples, Florida dedicated to the Puppenmuseum Stein am Rhein. Although the museum closed its doors to the public fifteen years ago, the collection remained intact. Like many doll museums it ...
- UFDC’s Calendar Girl ~ Miss February (0)February 1, 2014